This page will be updated as information becomes available. Here’s the latest:
- As of May 20th, CDS Boston Centre has decided that camp sessions should occur pretty much as usual to the extent allowable by law, with COVID-19 vaccinations required. That means we expect social dancing to occur.
- The dates of camp will be adjusted due to a late start to the camp season at Pinewoods to July 16-18.
- All campers and program staff will be required to show a card detailing the dates of an FDA-approved vaccine for COVID-19 in order to confirm their spot.
- Children who have received their COVID-19 vaccine may attend. Children who are either ineligible or have otherwise not received the vaccine may not attend.
- Swing into Summer organizers will examine every card to confirm vaccination, then pass the card images to CDSBC for safekeeping, deleting them from organizers’ files.
- On May 29, Massachusetts will lift restrictions on number of people who can participate in events, and correspondingly CDSBC sessions at Pinewoods will be at full capacity.
- To receive priority in the case of a registration lottery, you can become a member of CDS Boston Centre by June 7.
- Swing into Summer may have some programming modifications in light of COVID-19, but we’re still figuring that out.
For further information, see links below
Thank you for being flexible & accommodating this year as we all try to navigate the constantly evolving situation.